Through Work Achieve Success
Sense of Responsibility & Trust
move you the most"
- St. Louis Marie Grignion de Montfort
- Key Programmes
- Home-based Learning
Dear students, please click the links below to access your EOY examinations schedule and topics to be assessed.
End of Year Examination Topics to be Assessed (Sec 1) - Updated on 16 Sep
End of Year Examination Topics to be Assessed (Sec 2)
End of Year Examination Topics to be Assessed (Sec 3)
Lower Secondary End-of-Year Examination 2020 TIMETABLE
Upper Secondary End-of-Year Examination 2020 TIMETABLE
Dear Parents and Primary 6 students,
The MOE Direct School Admission (DSA-Sec) application is open from 12 May – 5 June 2020. Due to the current Circuit Breaker measures, the DSA application process for this year will be slightly different from last year. Parents and P6 students who are keen to apply to Assumption English School via our DSA Judo, Basketball or Football programme, please click [AES DSA] for detailed information on the various application stages for this year DSA-Sec exercise.
Dear parents and students,
With the end of the Circuit Breaker (CB) period on 1 June 2020, schools will reopen on 2 June with daily classes on school premises for the graduating cohorts of students in Secondary 4 and 5. All other students will alternate weekly between Home-Based Learning (HBL) and returning to school for lessons.
(1) Click here (Link: go.gov.sg/aeshbltimetable) to access the timetables for HBL (Term 3).
(2) Click here (Link: go.gov.sg/aeshbl) to access the Google Spreadsheet that shows the daily lessons and assignment instructions for individual classes.
(3) Click here (Link: go.gov.sg/aeshbldrive) to access the Google Drive folder to download the worksheets.
(4) Click here (Link: go.gov.sg/aeshblslides2) to access the briefing slides for students (7 April 2020).
(5) Click here (Link: go.gov.sg/aesicttoolbox) to access the guides for HBL ICT tools.
If you have any queries or technical issues such as computer / internet access, please contact the school at 65729100 from 8am to 2.30pm.