Through Work Achieve Success
Sense of Responsibility & Trust
move you the most"
- St. Louis Marie Grignion de Montfort
- Key Programmes
- Home-based Learning
Dear Parents and Primary 6 students,
The MOE Direct School Admission (DSA-Sec) application is open from 12 May – 5 June 2020. Due to the current Circuit Breaker measures, the DSA application process for this year will be slightly different from last year. Parents and P6 students who are keen to apply to Assumption English School via our DSA Judo, Basketball or Football programme, please click [AES DSA] for detailed information on the various application stages for this year DSA-Sec exercise.
Dear Secondary 4 & 5 Parents and students,
Warm greetings from Assumption English School. We hope you and your child/ ward are keeping well during this Circuit Breaker period.
We will be extending our support to the graduating cohort of students during the May holidays from Tuesday, 19 May to Monday, 1 June 2020. The objective of these sessions is to provide support for graduating students as they prepare for the National Examinations. We will also open up school facilities for students to work on their coursework submissions as well as subjects requiring practical sessions.
There are some precautionary measures for your child/ ward to take note in the attached letter. Please help to ensure that these guidelines are adhered so that we can create a safe environment for the staff and students.
Graduating students reporting to school from Tuesday, 19 May should adhere to the following set of guidelines:
- Take your temperature once at home before leaving for school to ensure that you have no trigger temperature of 38°C or above.
- Bring along your thermometer to school.
- Wear a mask the moment you leave your home and continue to wear it in school till you reach home. You should not meet up with your friends in person and visit one another’s homes after school.
- Bring along your own snacks as not all the canteen stalls will be operational. Healthy choices are preferred.
- Practise social responsibility and stay home if you are feeling unwell or have family members who are on medical leave or serving Home Quarantine Orders, Leave of Absence or a Stay-Home Notice.
Please refer to the attached PDF documents for the following:
If there are developments in the national COVID 19 situation that necessitate a change of plans, you and your child/ ward will be notified accordingly.
We seek your kind understanding on this matter and look forward to your support and partnership in the education of your child/ ward during this global crisis.
If you have any clarifications, please approach your child/ ward’s form teachers. Alternativelym you can email Ms Sharlene Chye at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the AES General Office at 65729100.
Here are some resources which might be helpful for you, as you guide your child through FHBL.
Dear parents and students,
With the end of the Circuit Breaker (CB) period on 1 June 2020, schools will reopen on 2 June with daily classes on school premises for the graduating cohorts of students in Secondary 4 and 5. All other students will alternate weekly between Home-Based Learning (HBL) and returning to school for lessons.
(1) Click here (Link: go.gov.sg/aeshbltimetable) to access the timetables for HBL (Term 3).
(2) Click here (Link: go.gov.sg/aeshbl) to access the Google Spreadsheet that shows the daily lessons and assignment instructions for individual classes.
(3) Click here (Link: go.gov.sg/aeshbldrive) to access the Google Drive folder to download the worksheets.
(4) Click here (Link: go.gov.sg/aeshblslides2) to access the briefing slides for students (7 April 2020).
(5) Click here (Link: go.gov.sg/aesicttoolbox) to access the guides for HBL ICT tools.
If you have any queries or technical issues such as computer / internet access, please contact the school at 65729100 from 8am to 2.30pm.