Edusave Character Award 2018
Nominees for the ECHA should fulfil the following criteria:
1. Must be Singaporean;
2. Consistently demonstrate and uphold the school values of Compassion, Humility, Respect, Integrity, Sense of Responsibility and Trust (C.H.R.I.S.T) and;
3. With a minimum VERY GOOD in conduct grade;
4. Serve as a role-model in his/her conduct (behaviours and actions) and attitude;
5. Have a proven record of service to school and the wider community; and
6. Display qualities associated with resilience. These would be students who have persevered despite facing difficult circumstances (e.g. financial problems, family issues, health issues etc.), and managed to overcome the odds and still do commendably well in academic and non-academic domains.
The nomination is encouraged to be given examples of specific behaviour and/or incidents where the nominee was demonstrating good character and values, such as Compassion, Humility, Respect, Integrity, Sense of Responsibility and Trust, Civic Responsibility and/or Resilience.
All Singaporean students in Government and Government-aided schools, junior colleges/centralised institute, independent schools, specialised schools and the Institute of Technical Education are eligible for the Edusave Character Award, which is given to up to 2% of students who have demonstrated exemplary character and outstanding personal qualities through their behaviour and actions.
If you would like to nominate a student or yourself for the award, you can access the form at the following link:
Nomination is open from now till 28th September 2018.